December 30, 2009

After The Holiday Sales!

As promised here is my 50% off sale on all On Hand items. Prices below reflect the sale. Tell me what you want I will invoice you and they will ship in 2-3 days after receiving payment. (takes approx 2-3 days to process payment) IF you are local I can deliver! (Northwest Arkansas)

Half price sale!!!!

HILLSIDE SOAPS: $2.00 each
2- Sparkling Citrus
3 - cucumber melon
2 - white nectarine & pink coral
1 - coconut lime
1 - Juniper Breeze
3 - sand & sun
1 - wine & roses
3 - gulf coast

PINK PAPAYA:
aromatherapy massage oil - lavender sweet orange - 7.25
body & bath bubble bath - flower - 8oz glass jar - 6.25
Sweet almond oil foot creme - fig leaves- 8oz glass w/ pump - 11.00
blackberry fig foot scrub - 11.25
shea butter hand creme 5oz - 12.50
aromatherapy body wash - grapefruit bergamont - 6oz - 8.00
Large Blue face mask - 6.25
Botanical facial wash - combination skin - 6oz - 9.75
Facial scrub w/ grape seed extract - tamarind 6oz - 9.25
Sun Glitzed - 10.00

RANCH HOUSE CANDLES:
reed diffuser - English Ivy - 10.00
12oz wickless candle - Leather - 6.00
16oz Victorian candle - Cafe latte - 8.00
8oz jelly jar mason candle - sea breeze - 4.00
16 oz mason jar candle - moon petals - 8.00
tart chunk - leather- 2.00
tart chunk - juniper breeze - 2.00
tart chunk - cowboy blues - 2.00

THE BODY SHOP:
Large make up palette - 15.00
Spa wisdom on high hydrating puree - 10.00
camomile eye make up remover - 7.25
Head to toe gift set - 12.50
Dual mirror - 2.50 (have 4 of these)
Head bands - 1.50 (have 4 of these)


Let me know what you want and I will let you know what the shipping will be. I will do my best to keep shipping low. Thank you all so much. Just to let you know I can not accept pay pal. I use Pro pay I will send you a secure invoice via email you fill it out and submit it. your items will ship in 2-3 days of you submitting the invoice.

I cant wait to hear from you! Contact me at satisfyyoursenses@yahoo.com

With so much to choose from you are sure to find something to satisfyyoursenses!

~ Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin