September 6, 2010

A New Bundle of Joy.................

YAY! Woohoo! Scared! Lost! YES!!! Awesome!!! Excited!...........There are many words I could use to describe how I am feeling right now,lol.



I just recently found out that I am pregnant! This is a HUGE thing for my husband and I because we didn't expect for this to happen, yet have been praying it would for a long time now.

To give a bit of insight here......

My husband and I got married in 2002, that year we like most new parents we were very excited and then devastated when we had a miscarriage. Again in 2003 we went through it again. Each one ending at 19weeks. In 2005 we gave birth to a healthy but premature little girl......She is now 5yrs old 4 ft tall and 60lbs....Very healthy. In 2007 we had another miscarriage this time at 20weeks. Now (3yrs later) we find we are pregnant again!

During the last 8 years, we were told not to have kids, I cant carry them, I have cervical incompetence......This was decided after the birth of my daughter, thanks to an excellent doctor in North Kansas City. If it wasnt for her and her team, I wouldn't have my daughter today. Up to this point the other doctors couldn't tell me why I was losing them.

My daughter was born by c-section, 2 months early. I am thankful each day for the blessing that has been given to us.

We weren't "determined" to have another child, but have been hoping that we would be given the opportunity to have another one. The scary part is we arent anywhere near the doctor that delivered Kaitie (in North Kansas City)....And looking for a good doctor in Central Texas!

So the fears are high, but the excitement is higher. The doc's have set the due date of our new bundle of joy to arrive on March 27th! I am so excited to share this with you, my friends and followers. I will keep you updated on things as we go...Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

~ Mary

4 comments:

  1. Yayyy! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather!! I am very excited and I very much appreciate the well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!! Congratulations!!!! This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! isnt it awesome Christina! Thank you so much! We are trying to be as positive as possible! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin