January 30, 2011


I am very excited to introduce to you......Me To You Treasures!
This last week I have worked on updating my shop and we are now in business! Please take a moment to check it out! I have a sale going on right now, so hurry before the sale ends!

Handmade Glass Tile Pendents with FREE Chains!
My pendents are made with glass tiles, paper (pics), non-toxic adhesive/sealant, and bails.
As we go I will be adding more pendents, if you have an idea or suggestion on new graphic's to use, please feel free to contact me or leave a comment.

I take custom creations as well. Got something in mind? Contact me to see what we can work out! metoyoutreasures (at) gmail (dot) com
Thank you for taking the time to check out my treasure box!
~ Mary
***Also I now have a new feature on my blog! Stop by and check out whats featured on the Rapid Cart!***


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin