May 3, 2009

HUGE Handmade Soap Inventory Sale!..........



I have a huge inventory of handmade Glycerin soap on sale! Get in on this special. There are the soaps I have on hand:

16 - Cowboy Blues
8 - Coconut Lime
6 - Lavender
7 - Gulf Coast
8 - Wine & Roses
4 - Baby Powder
4 - White Nectarine & Pink Coral
8 - Cucumber Melon
4 - Honeysuckle
4 - French Pear
8 - Sparkling Citrus
4 - Saguaro Cactus
4 - Fruity Passion
4 - Sand & Sun
4 - Island Dreams
4 - Spring Showers
4 - Juniper Breeze
4 - Lemon Drops
4 - Fresh Cut Grass
4 - Pachouli
4 - Aspen Glen
8 - Mulberry

Soaps $4 each. The Special is Buy 3 Get 4th one Free!
email me your orders at satisfyyoursenses@yahoo.com.
Orders ship once payment has cleared! IF you live local to me I can deliver to you as well!
If you purchase 6 bars you get 2 more bars free!
Hurry to get yours before they are all gone! These make great gifts!
Shipping is $8.00 Flat Rate!
(IF orders can be shipped at a cheaper rate I will do so accordingly)

I am so excited to share these with you! With several scents to choose from its hard not to find something to "Satisfy Your Senses"!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! great Sale! I own several soaps i purchased back in Jan! And I have given several as gifts :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin