August 6, 2009

Are you a Plus Size Woman?

I would like you to meet Coco! She is the owner of Mirror Model Plus Boutique in Atlanta, Ga. and online at www.mirrormodelaccess.com



She started her Boutique because she wanted to bring quality and affordable plus size fashion to the Plus Size Divas worldwide. She also felt that plus size women are not well represented in the Fashion industry and she wants to help showcase the Style and Beauty of the Plus size Woman.


Coco offers more than just clothing in her shop.


She also offers:


Handbags


And so much more!

You definitely want to check out her shop and stop by the Clearance Chest for some great deals!



Coco also offers these wonderful books from BAREFOOT BOOKS.

Where your childs imagination is nurtured

Welcome to A Story Wonderland...take your shoes off and let your imagination take off; keep your eyes open because you might bump into some of our story book friends.







Pop on over to Mirror Model "PLUS" Boutique and browse through what she has to offer, I know you will find other wonderful treasures!

Coco also has a blog, where you can read about update, new items, specials, great new features and so much more! Experience her blog at www.mirrormodel.blogspot.com. WOW check out her Layaway option!!!

Tell Coco I sent you!

~With so much to choose from, you are sure to find something to Satisfy Your Senses~
~ Mary

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! I LOVE Coco!! She has amazing items in her store!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love to heaf all about my sisters!! I guess I will be ordering kids books before long!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, this is fantastic!! *Applause!* So great to get to know Coco a lil more - HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coco you are amazing not to mention beautiful!! I love all that you offer!! Mary that you for telling us a little more about this lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So great to get to know more about CoCo! I love that dress that you posted Mary. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to post this weeks ago but I couldnt. But Thanks MARY AND TO EVERYONE THAT COMMENTED. CoCo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin