November 5, 2009

Scent & Special of the Month.............

November is here and so is this months scent!

This month we are featuring the scent:
Cinnamon & Clove Bud


Description
Cinnamon & Clove Bud: Intoxicating swirl of cinnamon and clove bud.

This is the perfect scent of the season! I have secretly been waiting for this month, I LOVE this scent! When I have this scent in my home, it has the feeling of "home & holidays".

Are you having a family and/or friends get together? Cinnamon & Clove Bud will make your home and office feel very inviting!!


My November Special is:

You can purchase a Melter and 3 Tart Chunks for a discounted price of $40 AND I will through in a FREE Tart chunk in this months scent "Cinnamon & Clove Bud!

To get this special you will need to personally order through me. email me at satisfyyoursenses@yahoo.com or 479-841-5463.



With several elegant Tart Melters and so many scents to choose from, you are sure to find something to Satisfy Your Senses! You can check out more of what we have to offer in my online candle store here at www.satisfyyoursenses.com
~ Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin