October 30, 2009

Great Gift Ideas...............

As you are gearing up for your holiday shopping, I would like to suggest a few gift ideas and at affordable costs.

At SoyLicious.com we offer quality products at customer friendly prices. Here are a few items I am sure you will want to add to your gift & wish lists.

The first item is the Balsa Wood Candle.


This romantic 14oz. wooden wick candle crackles as it burns. With a burn time of 90 hrs. $15.95
(Balsa Wood Candles are exclusive to SoyLicious.com)

The next item I have for you is our Room Spray.

Our powerful Room Sprays come in emerald green 4oz bottles. These are great for freshening up the home, office, vehicle and more. $7.95

The third item I would like to show you is the Spa Candle.

This Elegant 11 oz. Spa Candle will go perfect with most any decor. It comes in only white. And it arrives in its own black gift box. The burn time for this candle is 70 hrs. $12.95

These products can be dressed up in a beautiful gift bag or basket and make perfect gifts for family, friends, co-workers and more.

Burn times are based on when candle is burned properly. Keeping wicks trimmed and not in major air flow areas, such as in front of air conditioners, fans, etc.

There are over 50 scents to choose from and many more items to see. You can check them out by visiting my candle store at www.satisfyyoursenses.com.

I am a Consultant with SoyLicious.com and I would love to talk to you more about these awesome products we carry. We are a Go-Green Company. You can email me at satisfyyoursenses@yahoo.com

Our premium soy candles are made with two types of American grown soybean wax, with natural botanical oils added to give them a creamy texture and vibrant color.

If you are interested in more information about joining our Candles of the Month program, please feel free to contact me by going to my site and click on the link at the bottom left corner of the page. Or email me at satisfyyoursenses@yahoo.com. I would love to share with you about why I think this company would be a great fit for you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish you all a great weekend! Keep your eyes peeled for more great products and specials to come. Until then....

Be kind to yourself and the Environment, do something to Satisfy Your Senses today!

~ Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin