February 4, 2010

Are you looking to make extra cash and have fun doing so?

If you have ever thought about earning some extra cash, but wanted to enjoy what you were doing, with out the stress that comes with a 9 - 5 job, then I have just the thing for you!

I have tried several different direct sales companies. I felt that I was working my self like crazy just to meet quotas, not seeing any real profit, to be honest I barely broke even on some and had no team support. As a stay at home mom, there are many pressures already in place and I really didn't want to add more to my plate! I wanted something that would allow me to schedule around my family's needs and yet still be a fun way to earn extra cash to go shopping or contribute to the family budget. Since joining, I have found that and I am very happy I went for it!

We are a company that specializes in soy candles, room sprays, tart chunks, accessories and more! Did you know that over 82% of households in American, burn candles?

Some of the many benefits of joining this company are:

  • Eco-Friendly Products & Pet Friendly (even birds)
  • Full Team Support
  • We support our American Farmers
  • 40% Commission on retail sales
  • Ability to buy Wholesale
  • Start your own business for as little as $29.95 + shipping
  • NO Sales Quotas!
  • Fundraisers
  • FREE Website ~ (most companies charge you for the websites)
  • Very affordable business supplies.
  • And MORE!

Now that you know some of the great things we offer and are serious about being a part of a great company and start earning extra cash, then STOP looking and Fill out and submit this form {Click Here} and I will send you an information packet today!
If you are excited and ready to join now you can call me at 479-841-5463 or go directly to my website {Click Here} and sign up NOW!

I look forward to having you on my team! I wish you the best of success,

Mary Reid
Team Leader &
Training Director
479-841-5463
soysucces@gmail.com

PS My Promise To You ~ If you join my team, I will personally work with you one on one to help you succeed in your business. I will not sign you and then leave you.
As an added bonus,when you sign up, I will send you a free gift that will instantly save you money and help you build your business!

Quality Go Green Products and Customer Friendly Prices, You're sure to find something to Satisfy Your Senses! ~ Mary Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin