February 16, 2010

Time to spiff things up a bit......

Spring is around the corner. Yet, our homes are still closed up for all this cold weather we have had here recently. I personally can't wait for the day that I can through the windows open and smell that fresh air through the house. But until that day comes, I decided that I was going to use one of these beautiful Tart Chunk Melters!



These melters are absolutely awesome! Dont take my word on it, check them out for yourself by {clicking here} !

Over the past few days I have tried many scents! Asian Fig, Lavender Spearmint and White Nectarine & Pink Coral are just a few of my Favorite ones!


Right now we have a sale on the Two Pack Gift Set. 2 - 6pk Tart Chunks (in same scent) packed in a black gift box for only $7.95 (This offer ends Feb, 28, 2010) Hurry and get your favorite scents in this special offer before it ends!


As and added bonus the "Dream, Imagine, Inspire" Tart Chunk Melter, comes with a FREE Tart Chunk!

I personally have the "Market Days" Tart Chunk Melter in my kitchen, and I Love it!!

Visit {My Shop} today to order your favorite Soy Candles, Tart Chunks, Room Sprays, Melters and more!

There are many wonderful items to choose from, to go with most any decor, you are sure to find something to Satisfy Your Senses!

~ Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin