May 4, 2010

How does $10 Sound?


Friday May 7th is the last day to sign up with SoyLicious.com with the $29.95 option!


Friday we are rolling out the new sign up options so save $69 today! PLUS you get the option to only pay $10/mo there after! Awesome deal with 40% commissions and more. http://www.satisfyyoursenses.com let me know if you want more info, I would love to have you on my team of exceptional people and support!

No sales quotas!

No minimum order requirements!

The sign up COTM comes with 20oz candle, 11oz candle

room spray and a 6p tart chunk.

website, back office, consultant forum, team site and more! valued at $45!

Our premium soy bean wax candles and tart chunks are made from two types of American grown soybeans, with natural botanical oils added to give them vibrant colors and a creamy texture. Along with our soy soap, room sprays, reed diffusers, plug in and electric tart melters you are sure to find something to Satisfy your Senses!

I would love to have you on my team of exceptional people and awesome support! Unlike most any other company out there! This is a ground floor opportunity!

If you have questions feel free to contact me here in the comments or soysuccess@gmail.com, I will be more than happy to answer all your questions and get you started on your way to building your business. No pressure, just answers!

If you know that this is an opportunity you cant pass up and are ready to join my awesome team you can do so by filling out this form here: www.satisfyyoursenses.com

Satisfy Your Senses today and save $69!!

~ Mary Reid

Founding Consultant & Team Leader

Home Events Training Director

www.satisfyyoursenses.com

soysuccess@gmail.com





Yes, very excited! Giving consultants the option to buy what they want, when they want it for only $10 a month ~ while receiving FULL 40% commissions and benefits - it is great!!! Finally a company that does not pressure you to meet quotas in order to earn higher commissions and collect on residual income as well. Now I can buy my favorite scents whenever I want :) My house is going to smell even better!!!

Satisfy Your Senses Today,
~ Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin