October 18, 2010

I'm Back.......

Hello Everyone!

I can not tell you how much I appreciate all of you that take the time to read my blog posts. It means a lot to me to share with all of you, the things that go on in my life from work to family to my thoughts in general. I have had amazing support from you, my readers. Your support has gotten me though some rough times as well as celebrating the great times too.

During the last month my family and I have been going through one of those rough times. I have blogged about it and you have responded in kind. I have posted about work in between when I could...I wanted to keep my blog going and what not, but I do realize that just putting something on here isnt always the best thing....I want to give you something worth reading about.

So, before I starting going lax on my blog I had been informing you about my weight loss journey. I want to pick that up again. I found that having you keep me accountable was a huge part of it. Having someone to share it with has made if fun and worthwhile as well. It also helped me be an inspiration to others.

This being said, the first thing I am going to do is work on my "Weight Loss Journey". The next thing I am doing is getting my business back in order. I want to bring to you quality natural and handmade products, and not just those that I personally sale. I want to highlight others that are in the handmade world and deserve the recognition.

Another thing I want to get back into is the Sunday Stills. This is something that actually got me out of the house, got me to use my creative side not just in pictures but made me use my brain so to speak.....I like that,lol.

I have been down for about a month now. My family and I have went through another miscarriage and it was as hard as the last 3, it has taken a huge toll on my body, as well. I want to get back to where I was, when I was healthy. That is my goal. I want to get to a healthy weight of 175lbs. Although that is not a foreseeable in the near future and obtainable goal, it is my end goal. With your help I will reach it.

When I started my weight loss journey I was 315lbs, in about a month and 1 week I lost down to 280. (which was an amazing feat for me!). I used Diet Magic to help me get there, and wow was that a ride! I had to quit taking it when we got pregnant, or at least realized we were. so for a month I hadnt taken it.....I gained some baby weight BUT....today I weighed in at 285.5lbs so my weight gain was only 5.5lbs. Which to me is a huge deal, considering most diet products you take to get "skinny" dont keep the weight off and when you stop taking them, it all comes back.... not in this case.....

Anyway, the journey is back on....I took my first pill this morning, and my now beginning weight is 285.5lbs. I am asking for you to help me stay accountable. I will keep you up to date on what I am experiencing. I am a distributor of this product. I joined so that I may get the product cheaper, once I saw it was working for me and that I could help others get the same results.

I dont want to be fat anymore. I dont want my daughter seeing that fat is "okay". I dont want my daughter to see me struggle in life. I want my daughter to see mommy is healthy and happy and there with her every step of the way. I dont want my husband to be burdened with a sick and disabled wife.....that is where I am headed....Are you? Join me on this Journey, lets help each other get where we want to be. Lets get healthy together!

So, Here's to a new beginning! Here's to a second chance!

Again thank you for being here for me,
~ Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin