April 11, 2010

Did you know about this?

Have you heard about this great Ground Floor Opportunity? Would you like to earn extra spending money, money for a car payment or extra money to help with the house hold budget? Check out this information, it may be just what you are looking for! Never hurts to know more about your options, right?!

The costs of the kits are as follows:
COTM ~ $29.95
Start Right Kit ~ $74.95
Fast Track Kit ~ $299.00

If you would like to visit my online site to learn more, then please click on this link {My Candle Shop} To receive an information packet including scent samples {Fill out this Form} And yours will be mailed in asap! If you already know that this is a perfect fit for you, I would love to welcome you to my team of exceptional people, just {fill out this form} and you are in business for yourself!

If you have any questions, please fell free to ask. I am more than happy to answer them. You can post them in the comment section or email me personally at soysuccess@gmail.com!

I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!!

~ Mary Reid
Founding Consultant & Team Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin