July 4, 2009

Weekend Purchase Review - Debbi Anderson

On two different occasions I had the opportunity to make use of Debbi's awesome specials at The Knead to Relax.


The first sale I took advantage of was a collection of teas from Let's Do Tea. I was very impressed with the quality of the tea. It arrived in these great tins along with the stainless steel infusers.





The second purchase I made was for several charms and 2 key chain starters. Debbi assembled them for me making 2 keepsake key chains. One for me and the other as a gift. Absolutely beautiful and fun charms!!






Debbi has wonderful customer service. She made sure I was satisfied with my purchases. I am very happy with my purchases and will definitely shop from her again! This time I have my eye on one of her awesome simmer pots.

If You are looking for new, fun, or creative gift ideas, I recommend stopping by Debs shop and check out what she has to offer!

1 comment:

  1. You make me want to run right over to her store and buy everything! (those boot simmer pots are just the cutest, aren't they?)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin