October 5, 2009

Monday Mentions.........................

Welcome to Monday Mentions! I will be "Mentioning" the Sunday Spotlight for Sassy Sisters In Sales on Mondays!! We have lots of very talented ladies in SSIS and each Sunday a different one is spotlighted. You will see many different business mentioned here. From Handmade items such as jewelry, bags, tutu's , hair bows, bug bags etc., as well as those that are in Direct Sales such as SoyLicious.com, Inspiranza Designs, Tastefully Simple, Lets Do Tea, and more. To see past Sunday Spotlights visit the Sassy Sisters In Sales Blog!

This weeks Monday Mention is Amanda, the owner of Dawn Correspondence! Read below to see what she offers. I know you will be glad you did!!!

Sunday Spotlight

Posted by Kathy G on
Sassy Sister, Sassy blog contributor, captivating writer, artist, paper extraordinaire. Congratulations to you Amanda the spotlight is on you. Amanda is the owner of Dawn Correspondence, where she creates beautiful stationery with a large focus on weddings. As mentioned before she contributes to our group blog, and I love to read her posts; I really look forward them. Amanda started designing stationery and invitations 4 years ago, but didn't start doing it as intensely until about a year ago. Amanda enjoys running, cooking, cleaning. Other special interest include spending time with my boys, painting, and Starbucks coffee (expensive taste, literally).

You can also find Amanda on artfire. Check out her, www.dawncorrespondence.blogspot.com

Hopefully you have learned a little more about Amanda, I still have one question....who is Dawn?


These are a few of my favorite items




This a Gorgeous wedding invitation in a square petal that fits perfectly in a 5.75" square envelope. The 3.5" x 5" reply card fits inside the petal.

I love the color of this invitation. Your wedding invitation is the first element used to set the theme for your wedding. To be ushered into your wedding in paradise by this invitation is simply awesome.


Mums the word

I love the combination of purple and red on this invitation. I would love to use this color combination for a new spin of a fall or winter wedding. Nice warm colors.





Words of Wisdom
Often when I host or help plan showers I make a suggestion of a wisdom journal or wisdom notes for the happy couple. Well look what I came across on this wonderful Etsy shop.



Spring Fling

When I saw this invitation I thought of a Spring wedding, the cool colors were light and airy.



Indian Inspired

I thought that this invitation would be great for and Indian or Asian themed wedding. The sunburst actually reminded me of bracelets that dancers put on their feet during any of the ceremonial dances performed.

I hope you have enjoyed Monday Mentions. Look for them again Next Monday!! With so many wonderful things to choose from you are sure to find something to Satisfy Your Senses!

~ Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin