September 21, 2009

Check out whats new for this Fall/Holiday Season..

Fall is my favorite season of all. I love how the leaves change their colors and the air takes on a slight chill. I get up early to enjoy the crisp mornings. The new Fall Harvest Melter from SoyLicious.com is a perfect reminder of what I love about fall! And I get to melt tart chunks in my favorite scents year round! This melter is so beautifully designed that it can be used year round and would fit most any decor!!
SoyLicious.com also offers a holiday melter. The Holiday Melter is festive and fun! Perfect for getting ready for the holidays and when your having guests over you can have your home smell great by melting your favorite tart chunk scent and the melter adds a bit of holiday cheer!



You can check all of our Melters, including these Seasonal Melters, and more at SoyLicious.com. The Seasonal items are subject to availability so get your now while supplies last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin