September 4, 2009

Product Review............Dawn Correspondence (Amanday Day)

Wow! its been a bit since i did my last Product Review!


Well, today I am doing a review on a great product that I can use for personal and business. I attended an online vendor event at the Sassy Affair ~Sassy Sisters In Sales Events website. This is a free event that is done twice a month. If you have a business that you would like to represent (at no cost) this is the place to do it! Anyway, I was there one night and Amanda Day (owner of Dawn Correspondence) was telling us about her company. Now I have had my eye on a particular item that she sales in her shop! So when she offered up a game, I joined in and I WON!!! She gave me a Gift Certificate to her shop, and boy was I one happy camper!
I used the GC for the very items that I have had my eye on for a while. But then i thought, hum..., Im gonna need more. I placed my order for additional Mini Thank You Cards to go with those that i had won. I couldn't decide on which style I wanted, so, I told her to surprise me. And she did!

Look at these awesome Mini Thank You Cards! They are the perfect size for what I was needing!



She sent me a variety of cards including the two pictured above. She provides great customer service. I was very happy with how she made sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted. The delivery time was awesome as well!

I was getting ready to deliver a party order when these cards came in. I got calls back from the customers saying they were very surprised to get a thank you card and that "those cards are just wonderful", lol! (a quote from a customer)

If you are in direct sales, these make the perfect Thank You cards! They go great with any size order and your customers will appreciate the effort that you went to, to tell them thank you! These are also great for after the Birthday party, wedding shower, Baby shower, etc.

Amanda has several different Stationary items in her shop that she personally makes. They are of great quality and very professional looking. I do recommend that you drop into her shop to see all that she has to offer. She does custom orders as well as Invitation cards, Stationary Paper etc.
You are sure to find something to satisfy your stationary needs!! These make great holiday gifts as well.
The only negative part of this review is that, I should have ordered more! I cant wait to place my next order.

~ Mary

(This is not a paid review. I purchased these items for business use.)

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Mary! What a pleasant surprise to wake up to this morning and see this extremely sweet product review! I am sooo happy you are enjoying the thank you cards!!!

    Thank you so much, Mary, you made my day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin