September 7, 2009

"Seeing is believing....."

Check out this Candle! This is a candle for SoyLicious.com. As you can see, our candles burn cleaner and more evenly than most any other candle on the market! And Eco-Friendly too!

Our premium soy bean wax candles and tart chunks are made from two types of American grown soybeans, with natural botanical oils added to give them vibrant colors and a creamy texture. Along with our soy soap, room sprays, and electric tart melters you are sure to find something to
Satisfy your Senses!

If you are interesting in learning more about joining my SoyLicious Team Please contact me by sending an email to satisfyyoursenses@yahoo.com, leave me your mailing address and I will send you an Information Packet! I cant wait to tell you all about this wonderful company!

~ Mary

(photo taken by Jolena, also a SoyLicious consultant)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin